- Our (Confidential Information Agreement) means how we collect data and protect users' personal information, and it is extremely important to review and review the details of this agreement.
- We are not concerned with any personal information of a specific person, but rather personal information is collected from those who wish to use the eCopon website or linked Internet pages (including but not limited to your sale and purchase of products, or when you contact the phone or email team Our User Support Center), and once you have provided us with your personal information, you have authorized us to process this information in accordance with the terms and conditions of the (Confidential Information Agreement).
- We may resort to an amendment to the (Confidential Information Agreement) at any time, after announcing this amendment by publishing the modified version on the site, and the amended version of the (Confidential Information Agreement) will be in effect as of the date of its publication. Following the publication, your continued use of the site is following the terms and conditions contained in the amended version of the way we process and deal with your personal information that you have provided us with.
- We hope that you will review from time to time the advertisements of the (eCopon) administration, which may be related to this agreement (the confidentiality of information agreement).
The (Confidential Information Agreement) covers the following activities, which are detailed in the items below:
- We collect and keep your personal information that you have dealt with, provided to us, displayed, or modified.
- Our use of your personal information, and review and modification as needed.
- Your use of your personal information and the information of other users.
- Use, access, browse, and modify your personal information.
- Communication tools with third parties over the Internet.
- Browsing software used on your personal device.
- No to misleading or deceptive emails.
- Protection of your personal information.
- How do you contact us to inquire about the (Confidential Information Agreement).
We collect and retain personal information that you have handled, provided to us, displayed, or modified:
- When you use our Services, we collect information (i.e. information that can be used to contact you directly such as your full name, postal address, phone number, credit/debit card information, or email address) ("Personal Information)" and demographic information (i.e. information you provide or that you We collect it and it is not personal information, including, but not limited to, zip code, country of origin, gender, username, system information, including the type of mobile device you are using, unique device identifier (e.g. your device IMEI number, MAC address (for the device's wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the device), mobile network information, phone operating system, type of mobile browser you're using, time zone settings, device location, IP address, SMS data, transaction information, age/ date of birth, browsing history information, search history information, and registration history information (“Demographic Information”, as well a Personal Information, “Personal Data”).
- As part of registering on the site, you will be asked to provide us with specific personal information, such as your name, email and/or phone number and other similar information, and some additional information about you such as your date of birth or any information specific to your identity. You provide us with valid proof of your identity (e.g., a copy of your passport, visa or residence permit, national ID and/or driver's license, commercial register).
- We may also need to collect specific financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details, for it to be added to your account information on the site, and this financial information will be used for billing purposes and to complete your transactions on the site.
- After you register on the site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) on any part of the site, with the exception of the “Account Management” section, and this will protect you from the possibility of being exposed to fraud or theft of your identity information, and your publication of any Of your personal information on any part of the site except for “My Account” may be considered a violation of this agreement and may cause action to be taken against your membership on the site.
- The information of your operations and activities on the site will be recorded, whether it is a purchase, sale or display of goods, withdrawals, deposits, or other activities related to your operations on the site.
- We also use GPS technology to determine your current location. Some of our site-enabled services ask for your personal data to operate in the future. If you wish to use a particular feature, you will be asked to consent to the data being used for that purpose.
- Reference location data and your app’s use and handling of location data.
- Be readable in a standard browser without any plug-ins or special handlers (for example, no PDFs, no uncommon MIME types).
- Be available on an active, visible URL.
- Be non-editable.
- Refer to your app by name.
- Be linked on your app's Store listing page and/or within your app.
- We may collect additional information from you or about you in other ways that are not mentioned here, such as recording phone calls with the staff of the User Care Center or through your answers to our surveys. We may collect information for statistical purposes when the names of the owners of the information remain anonymous.
- If you choose to link, create, or login to your account with a payment service provider or social media service (for example Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter) or if you link through a separate application or website that uses our API (or API the application we use), we may obtain information about you or your communications from that site or application.
Our use of your personal information:
- We use your personal information only to provide services and support from the customer service team, to measure and improve our services to you, prevent illegal activities, implement the terms of our agreement with you, remove obstacles, collect fees, provide you with promotional emails, and to document the information you provided us With third parties, for example, we may resort to sharing some of your personal information with banks or authorizing credit cards to process and document services with third parties for the purposes of increasing the level of security.
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, and provide customer support to users, develop security features, give permission to users, and send product upgrades and updates and administrative messages.
- Perform internal operations and management, including, for example, preventing fraud and abuse of our Services, troubleshooting software errors and operational problems, performing data analysis, testing and research, and monitoring and analyzing usage and activity trends.
- send you information that we think will be of interest to you, including information about our products, services, promotions, news and events, and other companies, as permitted and in accordance with applicable local laws, and to process contests, sweepstakes or other promotional entries and fulfill any related prizes.
- Notify you about changes to our services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services.
- Keeping our services safe and secure.
- Customizing and improving the Services, including providing or recommending features and content, social communications, referrals, and advertising.
- Although we are keen to maintain your confidentiality, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or third parties. We are obligated to do so by orders from the court or other legal departments, to be following the provisions of the law, when we believe that disclosure of your personal information It may prevent physical harm or financial loss, or to report suspicious activity or to investigate the possibility of a violation of the terms and conditions of the User Agreement.
- If (eCopon) is sold, or any of its affiliates or business assets, we may disclose your personal information to the potential buyer, in order to continue the site’s activity.
- In addition, information related to the goods that you buy or sell, this information may include details regarding the identity of the user, feedback and notes related to your use of the site. Otherwise, we will disclose your personal information to a third party after obtaining your clear permission.
- We do not sell or rent any of your personal information to a third party within the scope of our normal business, and we will share your personal information with others only in accordance with what is stated in this (Confidential Information Agreement).
- Once you register on the site, you consider that you have given us a clear authorization to deliver you promotional emails about our services, in addition to emails regarding changes and new features on the site. Send these messages to your mailing address available at the bottom of any such email or go to the "My Account" section of the Site.
Your use of your personal information and the information of other users:
- Members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other, to complete operations on the Site, you must always respect the confidentiality of other Site members.
- We do not guarantee the confidentiality of your information when you share it with other members, so you should request information about the level of confidentiality and security contracts from any other members on the site before you start and provide them with any financial or personal data or information, and you can refer to the customer service center staff to ensure the validity and security of the request.
- This confidentiality contract does not cover your disclosure of your personal information to a member of another site, you agree to use any personal information you receive from a member of another site for the purpose of completing a process on our site, only for this process, and you will not use the information received from a member of another site for any other purposes (Except for a clear authorization from the member on the other site).
- You know and agree that you will not use the personal information you received from the site about any member of another site in accordance with the laws in force in this document.
- You are aware and agree that you must use personal information that you received from users under this Agreement.
Using, accessing, browsing, and modifying your personal information:
- You can access and review your personal information through the “My Account” management page on the site. If your personal information changes in any way, or you have given incorrect information on the site, you must update or correct it immediately, either by displaying it on “My Account” or through Contact the customer service team.
- Please note that we will retain your personal information during and after your use of the site as required by law, to overcome technical barriers, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigation and to take any other measures provided by law.
Links to third party websites:
- The site may contain links to other websites, please note that we are not responsible for the level of security, or the methods used in other sites.
- We encourage you, when you move from our site to any other site, to take the initiative to read their data (Confidential Information Agreement) if you intend to give them your personal information.
- Our (Confidential Information Agreement) applies only to your personal information that we have collected on our website.
Browsing software used on your personal device:
- Like many websites, our website uses small software files that are installed on the hard part of your computer. When you go to visit certain Internet pages on the websites, the log identifies the browser through a unique and random number.
- The "cookies" we use do not reveal any of your personal information. These records help us improve your performance on the site and help us understand which parts of the site are most used. You are free to cancel these records if you are allowed to do so by your browser, although this may lead to your suspension from using the site.
No to malicious or phishing emails:
- We do not tolerate destructive messages, to inform the site of any destructive or fraudulent emails, please send an email to (email@example.com), contacting us to send emails that harm us, or any contents will result in a violation of the terms of the user agreement. We check messages automatically and may use manual filtering to see if there are malicious messages, viruses, malicious attacks and other malicious or illegal activities.
Protecting your personal information:
- We keep your information (Confidential Information Agreement) in electronic files in the United States, when you provide us with your personal information, you have given us the responsibility to keep this information in the United States, and we take all precautions to preserve your information (Confidential Information Agreement), by not accessing it of non-responsible parties, or their use or disclosure.
- In any case, the Internet is an unsafe method, and we do not guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information. You must enter your username and password each time you wish to access your account or complete transactions on the site. Choose the password accurately using distinctive numbers and letters with special specifications. Do not disclose your username and password to anyone. If you think that your username or password has been exposed, contact the support team on the site immediately to change it, or you can change it from "My Account".
How to contact us to inquire about (Confidential Information Agreement)
- If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact the Customer Care Center team or write to us at the Customer Service Center mailing address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Smart Match for IT LLC